Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Saturday, March 17, 2007

We Finally Made It

We stopped around 1am at a rest area cause we were just too tired. We didnt have that far to go and I just couldnt see spending money on a hotel room for a few hrs.

We got up around 6, I think, and headed out. We stopped for snacks and I headed into the bathroom to "wash up" and brush my teeth. We made it into Brownsville around 10 am and headed straight for the Mexican border. We ended up missing our exit because there was construction going on and ended up at another border crossing. Les told the guy where we needed to go and he pointed us in the right direction. Im sure there are areas of Mexico you just shouldnt go but I can honestly say that we didnt encounter any problems. Plus his office is within walking distance, if one wanted to walk, from the border. We got stopped twice the entire time and all the Mexican border patrol did was look into our car. Now crossing back into the US, you get stopped EVERY time. Usually they just wanted to know why we were in Mexico. Did we bring anything back? Do we have anything to declare. Every border patrol person knew of Dr GM, so we didnt have any problems. They just took our ID's, ran em thru the computer and wished us good luck

Here are some pics:

Crossing the Rio Grande River



Headed Into Mexico



We finally made it to Dr GM's office for my CD6 u/s. Anywho, we go into the u/s room and it took everything in me not to cry cause I was so scared he was going to tell me I wasnt responding at all or that I had a cyst. So far I had 5 or 6 on the right (Dont know what size cause I forgot to ask), I could see em on the u/s though..I was so happpy to see em. Sad part: I had NONE on the left.

I also learned I had been taking the wrong dosage of Follistim. I wrote the wrong amount down. Instead of the 150iu I had been taking,it should have been 225iu.

We headed back into the US to register for our room. When we get there, it isnt ready so we walked over to Dennys and ate some lunch and then headed back over to the hotel.

No comments: