Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Waiting For The Fertilization Report

I was a nervous wreck. I was scared that Id be told none made it. I was up early and call the moment I 'thought' someone would be there. I got Dr GM and he said to call back within an hr cause of the time difference. All I could do was wait.

I finally called back and with my speaking NO Spanish and the nurse speaking very little English, it was hard conveying why I was calling and why I needed to know about the report before 11am. Thats check out time at the hotel and it wouldnt be a need to stay if oue embies didnt make it. The nurse said she'd go speak with the other doctor and call me in about 30 minutes. Uuugh

30 minute mark - Dr Martinez informs me that: We have Embies. 3 of our Jelly Beans made it and my ET would be for 9am on Sunday. Thank You God. We decided we'd put back all 3 based on my age.

No comments: