Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Saturday, March 10, 2007

I Tested Just To See

And of course it was a BFN {Big Fat Negative}. Shes still a no show. Les told me to just relax. Yes, I know but it is sooo hard. Hopefully she'll be here tomorrow.

I stopped by the consignment store today since today was the last day for it and just about everything was gone. I ended up buying 2 valances. They dont really match but who knows, if this cycle goes well, I might change the theme anyway once we find out the gender.

I am so tired its not even funny. Being Anemic is no joke. Ive been taking some vitamins with iron but I dont know if its really doing any good. I ended up taking a nap today. I rarely do that.

Anywho, here's a pic of one of the valances. I think Im gonna go down some chocolate chip cookies and call it a night

No comments: