Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Only A Few More Days Left

Please AF {Aunt Flo} show up on Saturday like youre supposed to. I was looking over at my basket full of meds and the pen is in there for the Follistim. All I could think about was getting up the nerve to stick myself with the needle. Ouch!! At least it'll only be twice for the first few days.

I also broke my vow to not go to the consignment show. The highest thing on there is the breast pump which was $20.00. I was so happy when I found the Baby Time Capsule Kit. The one I had looked at online was almost $20.00 and I found this one for $5.00. I also added another Care Bears bear to my collection. I opened up the Sorry game and 2 of the pieces is missing. Guess we'll just have to use parts from some other games we have. Im not complaining though. It was cheap.

There were so many other things I would have love to have gotten but we are already having to spend quite a bit for this cycle. Thankfully the doc is willing to work with us. He's going to accept half of the total, $2500.00, and we will pay him monthly until June/July when we can pay it all off. I found a great deal on a hotel for the entire week. $320.00 which includes a $100.00 deposit. We will use that for gas on the way back. It has a kitchen in it, so we are just going to bring some quick and easy food from here with us. So that just leaves us with expenses for gas and food on the way down. I have the food covered and the fees we will have to pay crossing to and from Mexico. Ive been saving money in my little "IVF jar" for a few months now.

Here's my loot. The little baggie is full of wash cloths

No comments: