Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Second Day Of Shots

I cleaned, AGAIN, just about all day. I even cleaned out the truck and wiped it down with Armor All. Its so purty and it smells good too. Me, well thats another story. Wheeew

Les came home from school around 4:30 or so to give me my shots. This time it didnt take us an hr to figure anything out. We just jumped right into it. I wasnt nervous like I was yesterday. When he went to give me my 2nd shot {Menopur}, there was a little resistance. I hope that's a good thing and we didnt damage anything. We didnt see any blood, so I think all will be ok. Wouldnt you know it, I forgot to set the time on the cam AGAIN. I got one pic but it didnt come out that great. Theres always tomorrow though. Today I was thinking that we are gonna have to pull over when we leave to administer my shots. Thats gonna be something.

Today I also found out that another friend, via the web, lost her baby this past Monday. The same day as another friend from the same message board, lost her son. My heart breaks for them both. It seems so unfair.

Im off to take a shower and will probably lay down. I can hardly keep my eyes open.

No comments: