Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Saturday, March 3, 2007

The Nursery

I found this 4 n 1 crib at a garage sell for only $100.00. It didnt come with instructions but I was able to "figure" it out and I put it together. I had Les to test it to see how safe it was/is and I know if he can get in it without it falling apart, then its safe to say, its ok. I went with a Care Bears Theme ~ Click On Pics To Enlarge

Buying a baby bed ~ $100.00
Making your husband test it out ~ Priceless













Looking in from door
















I bought this changing table at the Salvation Army for $27.99 plus tax. All I had to do was clean it up

Here are just "some" of the baby clothes I have

I think I have enough diapers to hold me over for awhile
There's only a few things Id like to get but will wait because I would love to have a baby shower

No comments: