Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Monday, March 5, 2007

Have To Get Out Of The House

Hubby called and asked me out to lunch because he thinks I shouldnt be sitting in here on such a nice day dwelling on anything. I agree. I do not want to put myself back into that dark space where infertility seems to put you. My heart is breaking for some friends on a message board I visit. They had to take a break from being there which I completely understand. It is hard seeing everyone around you getting their BFP {Big fat Positives}, their nurseries, etc and sitting there wondering when its going to be "your turn".

All DH and I can do is pray that this will finally be "our turn" and again, if not, we will just keeping trying until it is.

It's around 2:25pm. Im tired like you wouldnt believe. Dang you Anemia.

Lunch was good, we went to the "Grease House", well thats what we call it. Its called "The Greek House". We've gone there so much that the owner doesnt even ask us what we want..LOL. Thats kinda sad :-) We talked about the upcoming IVF cycle and Les asked if I was excited. Of course I am. We got to discussing names again. If we have a son, he wants to name him James William so we can call him "J.W.". Im still stuck on calling our daughter, if thats what we have, Nakiyah GracieLee. He then suggested we call her, Makayla Mae. I also like Makayla Nicole. I think once we see him and/or her, that we'll know what name fits.

Here are my 'buys' from today. Family Dollar, youre killing me. I am determined NOT to go to the consignment show they are holding at the fairgrounds tomorrow. Last yr I got some awesome stuff there for really cheap BUT if I keep this up, there wont be much left to buy. I have so much girl stuff that I bet I end up having a boy. Thats ok, cause I'll take either one.



No comments: