Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I Did My First Shot Tonight

I wanted Les to do the first shots, so I could get some pics. Well it took us about an hr to figure out the meds and once we do, we head into the kitchen where I have the camera set up. He gets set to give me my first shot of the *Follistim*, Im whining like a 2 yr old cause Im scared and wouldnt you know it, the one that is scared of needles *Les*, is calm as I dont know what. He gives me the shot and it stings like a S.O.B. Its still stinging. We then realized I hadnt set the timer on the camera

Onto round 2. We get the Menopur set to go and wouldnt you know it..the battery in the cam dies, so I go searching through all my "old" batteries trying to find a decent one because the Menopur has to be used within 15 minutes of mixing. I finally find one and we get the pic snapped. That shot wasnt nearly as bad as the first one. Im feeling a little sick to my tummy. I dont know if its from the meds or from the food we had at Sonics.

Anywho, heres the pic. Dont mind all my fat...LOL

First Vial Of Menopur, Which Is What Les Is Giving Me In The Picture



No comments: