Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Friday, June 15, 2007

Meeting The New Doctor

He is awesome. He did both an abdominal and vaginal u/s. You could clearly see little cysts on my ovary. I think the right one. I'll have to look at the report. He did a Pap Smear, which came back normal.

We went to his conference room and discussed what needed to be done. He said he'd would start from the top and then go from there. He informed us that it looked like my right ovary was being held down by scar tissue but we really wouldnt know anything until he got in there and looked around. The goal was to remove the Fibroid and whatever else was in there. He also explained, more like gave and example on why Ive been in so much pain. He looked at hubby and said.."Imagine your balls being glued to your legs and they are starting to twist"...Well thats what was starting to happen to my organs.

We made an appt for the surgery and it would be scheduled for May 30th.

No comments: