Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

And So It Begins....

AF started on Sat the 4th but I didnt have a full flow until Sunday so my doctor counted Sunday as CD1 which would put me at CD4 today.

Today consisted of getting my labs done which were...

E2 (Estradiol)
LH
FSH
TSH
Some people do not realize this is why some women have facial and chest hair.
I keep mine cut...lol
AMH
This is something new to have done and Ive been having tests done this since 2003
HGB (Electrophoresis)

One blown vein (sounds worse then it really is) and 6 vials later...


I also had my ultrasound done. I now have 4 Fibroids. An antral follicle count wasnt done today. However, I did see some (resting) follicles along with 2 cycts on my left ovaries - I was happy to see the resting follies. Last month af showed up super early. This cycle she came on at CD24/25

The picture below is of my 7.7cm Fibroid

There were so many ultrasound pics, I just asked for one.
 I'll wait to gather the rest once my lab reults and report comes in.

Friday, Luie and I will be headed out of town for me to have my hysteroscopy procedure - and no Im not using the clinic thats linked.
Im suuupah excited bout that
Nooot!


No comments: